Participating in a clinical research study is something to be proud of. In addition to compensation for your time and travel, volunteering in clinical research allows you take an active role in the development of new drugs, treatments and devices.
To be added to our volunteer database, call 210-225-5437 or contact us.
Each study has its own unique set of qualifying criteria. Enroling in our database will allow us to determine your eligibility. We do not share this information.
How to make a screening appointment
- Review current studies on Study Finder webpage
- Scroll down until you find the study that you are interested in
- Click on the “click here” link
- Read over the inclusion and exclusion criteria to be sure that your qualify
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link “click here to make an appointment for a particular study. This will bring up a rectangular box with the study name in teal lettering, click the icon.
- Select a date. If there is availability for that day, times will appear below the calendar.
- Click on the date and time. This will prompt you to login to your account. The box will appear in the right hand corner.