Stipend and Dates
Up to $5,200. (Multiple payments)
|All dates and times are tentative and may change.||Cohort 1a|
|Admit||Jul 24, 2022 Sun|
|Discharge||Jul 30, 2022 Sat|
|Day 10 Phone Call||Aug 3, 2022 Wed|
|Day 15 End of Study Visit||Aug 8,2022 Mon|
|Day 31 Safety Follow Up Call||Aug 24, 2022 Wed|
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Healthy non-smoking Males and Females (non-child bearing) that have been fully COVID-19 vaccinated (valid documentation required)
BMI and Weight: 18 to 30 kg/m2 and weigh at least 110 pounds
GFR : greater than 80
Indication: The investigational drug is being developed as a potential treatment for major resistant depressive disorder.
Route of Administration: Oral
Washout from previous study: Use of other investigational drugs within 30 days before screening
Females in the following categories are considered non-childbearing:
- Documented total hysterectomy (removal of uterus and ovaries),
- bilateral tubal ligation or bilateral oophorectomy confirmed by hormone level assessment (removal of both ovaries).
- Menopause more than 12 months prior to study entry (stopped having monthly menstrual periods more than 12 months ago).
Acceptable Birth Control for Males: Males must agree to use condoms during intercourse while taking drug and until end of study visit.
Male subjects must agree not to donate sperm or father a child while taking drug and until end of study visit.
- 10 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment (including prescription, over the counter, herbal supplements and vitamins)
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a valid government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- NO 21944-21944X
- Heathy Adults-Fully Vaccinated for COVID 19
- Male or Female
- Payment amount
- Up to $5,900
- 18 - 55