Stipend and Dates
Up to $3,000 (multiple payments)
Note: The 1st group is filled before pts are placed in the next group. You cannot pick which cohort you go into.
|Admit at 7:00 AM||Jun 21, 2022 Tues|
|Discharge in evening (*payment within 10 business days after||Jun 23, 2022 Thurs|
|Phone Call (* payment within 10 business days after visit)||Jun 29 Wed|
|Phone Call (*payment within 10 business days after visit)||Jul 21 Thurs|
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
GFR greater than 80mL/min/1.73m2
Indication: The investigational drug is being developed as a bowel prep for patients undergoing colonoscopy.
Route of Administration: Oral
Washout from previous study: participation in an investigational clinical, surgical, drug or device study within the past 30 days
- 8 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card, military ID or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- BR 2109-0033
- Healthy Males
- Refer-A-Friend bonus available up to $500. NOT CURRENTLY SCREENING
- Payment amount
- Up to $3,000
- 18 - 50