ICON Early Phase Services is conducting a research study for healthy non-smoking males ages 18-45. The purpose of this study is to compare an FDA approved drug administered through a pre-filled syringe or an auto injector. The injections will be given subcutaneously under the skin. The study drug is being used to reduce the risk of infections in patients receiving chemotherapy.
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Vital signs, ECGs, physical examinations, drug and alcohol testing will be performed. Blood and urine samples will also be obtained during this study.
Participants will complete:
- Screening visit
- 10 Non-consecutive overnights (2 periods of 5 overnights)
- 18 Outpatient visits
To determine if you fully qualify, it will be necessary to obtain blood samples after a 12- hour fast. You have the option of fasting for the screening appointment, or, you may return later. For more information, see below.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $12,375 for time and travel. Partial stipend payment available.
|STUDY DATES||Cohort 9|
|1st Admit||Jul 06, 2021 Tue|
|Day 6 Outpatient visit||Jul 12|
|Day 7 o/p visit||Jul 13|
|Day 8 o/p visit - a payment within 10 business days after visit||Jul 14|
|Day 9 o/p viisit||Jul 15|
|Day 10 o/p visit||Jul 16|
|Day 11 o/p visit||Jul 17|
|Day 13 o/p visit||Jul 19|
|Day 21 o/p visit||Jul 27|
|Day 28 o/p visit - a payment within 10 business days after visit||Aug 03|
|2nd Admit||Aug 16, 2021 Mon|
|Day 6 Outpatient visit||Aug 22|
|Day 7 o/p visit||Aug 23|
|Day 8 o/p visit - a payment within 10 business days after visit||Aug 24|
|Day 9 o/p visit||Aug 25|
|Day 10 o/p visit||Aug 26|
|Day 11 o/p visit||Aug 27|
|Day 13||Aug 29|
|Day 21||Sep 06|
|Day 28 - a payment within 10 business days after visit||Sep 13|
If you are able to answer “YES” to the following statements, you may qualify for this study.
- I am a healthy non-smoking male , meaning no significant medical conditions
- I am between 18 and 45 years old
- My BMI is between 18.0 and 30.0 kg/m2 and my weight is between 110 and 242 pounds
- I have not participated in a clinical trial within 30 days prior to screening
- My GFR is greater than 60mL/Min/1.73 m2
- I agree to refrain from sperm donation and use barrier contraception such as male condom, from Period 1 check in to at least 90 days after the last dose of study drug. Vasectomy or total abstinence from hetero sexual activity that could result in conception, as the preferred lifestyle of the subject, are also acceptable.
- I am able to communicate effectively in English with the study personnel
- I have suitable veins for multiple blood samples
Screening Reminders -
- 12 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment.
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card, military ID or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- CO 3389-0007
- Healthy Adults - STUDY UPDATED - NEW CRITERIA! NEW DATES! $200 Refer-A-Friend bonus available.
- Payment amount
- up to $12,375
- 18 - 45