Stipend and Dates
Up to $9,000. Multiple payments
|All dates and times are tentative and may change. You cannot pick which cohort you into. The first cohort is filled then we move to the next.||Cohort A1b|
|Admit:||Jun 06, 2022 Mon|
|Discharge: (payment within 10 business days after visit)||Jun 11, 2022 Sat|
|Day 8 Outpatient Visit||Jun 14, 2022|
|Day 15 Outpatient Visit||Jun 21, 2022|
|Day 22 Outpatient Visit||Jun 28, 2022|
|Day 29 Outpatient Visit||July 5, 2022|
|Day 43 Outpatient Visit||July 19, 2022|
|Day 57 Outpatient Visit||Aug 2, 2022|
|Day 75 End of Study Visit (payment within 10 business days after visit)||Aug 16, 2022|
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Normal or overweight Males and Females (non-childbearing)
BMI: 18.5-31.9 kg/m2
Indication: The investigational drug is being developed as a possible treatment for weight management.
Route of Administration: Subcutaneous (under the skin) injection
Washout from previous study: Have not participated, within the last 30 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer), in a clinical study involving an investigational product or are currently participating in a clinical study.
Males who are sexually active and whose partners are females of childbearing potential must agree to remain abstinent or must use condoms throughout the study and for 24 weeks after the last dose of study drug.
Males should not donate sperm throughout the study and for 24 weeks after the last dose of study drug.
Females must not be able to have children (non-childbearing)
- Hysterectomy (removal of uterus), bilateral salpingectomy (removal of both Fallopian tubes), bilateral oophorectomy (removal of both ovaries)
- Post - Menopausal more than one year prior to study entry (stopped having monthly menstrual periods more than one year ago)
- 8 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment (including prescription, over the counter, herbal supplements and vitamins)
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a valid government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- EL 0219-2190
- Healthy Adults
- Male or Female
- Payment amount
- Up to $9,000
- 21 - 65