Stipend and Dates
Up to $3,000.
|Cohort 2||Cohort 3||Cohort 4|
|Admit||Mar 20, 2023 Mon||Mar 27, 2023 Mon||Apr 3, 2023 Mon|
|Discharge||Mar 24, 2023 Fri||Mar 31, 2023 Fri||Arp 7, 2023 Fri|
Click here to make an appointment for IP 0299-0098 Stage 2 Male smokers
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Healthy Males – Smokers
BMI: >/18 to 30 kg/m2 Weight: at least 110 pounds
GFR: greater than 90 mL/min
Indication: The investigational drug is being developed as a possible treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Route of Administration: Oral
Washout from previous study: Receipt of an investigational drug within 30 days before dosing.
Males who are sexually active and whose partners are females of childbearing potential must refrain from donating sperm for at least 90 Days and must agree to remain abstinent or must use condoms for the duration of the study and for 90 days following last study dose and their partners must be willing to use a highly effective method of contraception.
- 4 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment (including prescription, over the counter, herbal supplements and vitamins)
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a valid government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- IP 0299-0098 Stage 2
- Healthy Male Smokers Only
- Not Currently Screening.
- Payment amount
- Up to $3,000
- 25 - 55