ICON Early Phase Services is conducting a research study for healthy non-smoking males ages 18-50. The purpose of this study is to compare the study drug with 2 forms of Avastin. You will be given a study drug one time by IV infusion.
Click here to make appointment for ME 2539-0029
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Vital signs, ECGs, physical examinations, drug and alcohol testing will be performed. Blood, urine and fecal occult samples will also be obtained during this study.
Participants will complete:
- screening visit
- 5 consecutive overnights
- 13 Outpatient visits
To determine if you fully qualify, it will be necessary to obtain blood samples after an 8-hour fast. You have the option of fasting for the screening appointment, or, you may return at a later date. For more information, see below.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $6,000 (paid in 4 payments) for time and travel.
STUDY DATES -- Note : All dates and times are tentative and may change.
|Cohort 2||Cohort 3|
|Admit||Mar 01||Mar 07|
|Discharge||Mar 06||Mar 12|
|Outpatient||Mar 09||Mar 15|
|Outpatient||Mar 12||Mar 18|
|Outpatient||Mar 16||Mar 22|
|Outpatient||Mar 22||Mar 28|
|Outpatient||Mar 30||Apr 05|
|Outpatient||Apr 06||Apr 12|
|Outpatient||Apr 13||Apr 19|
|Outpatient||Apr 20||Apr 26|
|Outpatient||Apr 27||May 03|
|Outpatient||May 04||May 10|
|Outpatient||May 11||May 17|
|Outpatient||May 18||May 24|
|Outpatient||May 25||May 31|
If you are able to answer “YES” to the following statements, you may qualify for this study.
• I am a healthy non-smoking male or meaning no significant medical conditions
• I am between 18 and 50 years old
• My BMI is between 18.0 and 30.0 kg/m2 and my weight is between 132 and 220 pounds
• I have not participated in a clinical study within 30 days prior to receiving study drug
• My renal function tests (GFR) are greater than 90 mL/Min
• I agree to use a condom and spermicide
• I agree to refrain from sperm donation during the study
• I have suitable veins for multiple blood samples
• I am able to communicate effectively in English with the study personnel
• 8 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
• If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment.
• Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card, military ID or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits.
• Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- ME 2539-0029
- Healthy Males - Partial payment available. New Dates. $200 Refer A Friend.
- Payment amount
- up to $6,000
- 18 - 50