ICON Early Phase Services is conducting a research study for healthy non-smoking males ages 18-50. The purpose of this study is to compare the study drug with 2 forms of Avastin. You will be given a study drug one time by IV infusion.
Click here to make appointment for ME 2539-0029
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Vital signs, ECGs, physical examinations, drug and alcohol testing will be performed. Blood, urine and fecal occult samples will also be obtained during this study.
Participants will complete:
- screening visit
- 5 consecutive overnights
- 13 Outpatient visits
To determine if you fully qualify, it will be necessary to obtain blood samples after an 8-hour fast. You have the option of fasting for the screening appointment, or, you may return at a later date. For more information, see below.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $10,250 (paid in 4 payments) for time and travel.
STUDY DATES -- Note : All dates and times are tentative and may change.
|Cohort 9||Cohort 10|
|Admit||May 18, 2021||Jun 08, 2021|
|Discharge||May 23||Jun 13|
|Day 08 Outpatient - 1st payment within 10 business days||May 26||Jun 16|
|Day11 Outpatient||May 29||Jun 19|
|Day 15 Outpatient||Jun 02||Jun 23|
|Day 22 Outpatient||Jun 09||Jun 30|
|Day 29 Outpatient - 2nd payment within 10 business days||Jun 16||Jul 07|
|Day 36 Outpatient||Jun 23||Jul 14|
|Day 43 Outpatient||Jun 30||Jul 21|
|Day 50 Outpatient||Jul 07||Jul 28|
|Day 57 Outpatient - 3rd payment within 10 business days||Jul 14||Aug 04|
|Day 64 Outpatient||Jul 21||Aug 11|
|Day 71 Outpatient||Jul 28||Aug 18|
|Day 78 Outpatient||Aug 04||Aug 25|
|Day 85 Final Outpatient - 4th payment within 10 business days||Aug 11||Sep 01|
If you are able to answer “YES” to the following statements, you may qualify for this study.
• I am a healthy non-smoking male or meaning no significant medical conditions
• I am between 18 and 50 years old
• My BMI is between 18.0 and 30.0 kg/m2 and my weight is between 132 and 220 pounds
• I have not participated in a clinical study within 30 days prior to receiving study drug
• My renal function tests (GFR) are greater than 90 mL/Min
• I agree to use a condom and spermicide
• I agree to refrain from sperm donation during the study
• I have suitable veins for multiple blood samples
• I am able to communicate effectively in English with the study personnel
• 8 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
• If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment.
• Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card, military ID or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits.
• Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- ME 2539-0029
- Healthy Males - NEW COMPENSATION! Partial payment available. $200 Refer A Friend. NEW COHORT!
- Payment amount
- up to $10,250
- 18 - 50