Stipend and Dates
Up to $21,000. (Multiple payments)
|All dates and times are tentative. Note: Several dates are close to holidays. You must be able to do all these dates.||Cohort 1 - TBA (sometime in 2023- we have no updates at this time)|
|Day -1 Admit #1|
|Day 12 Discharge (a payment within 10 business days after completing)|
|Day 14 Admit #2|
|Day 26 Discharge (a payment within 10 business days after completing)|
|Day 28 Admit #3|
|Day 40 Discharge (a payment within 10 business days after completing)|
|Day 43 Out-Patient Visit|
|Follow-up Phone Call (a payment within 10 business days after completing)|
Click here to make an appointment for NO 0050-1051
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Healthy non-smoking Males and non-childbearing Females
BMI and Weight: 18 to 29.9 kg/m2 Must weigh at least 110 lbs
Indication: The investigational drug is being developed as a potential treatment of cancers.
Route of Administration: Oral
Washout from previous study: Use of other known investigational drugs within the last 30 days or 5 half-lives, whichever is longer.
Females must be of non-child bearing potential and is defined as women who are physiologically and/or anatomically incapable of becoming pregnant.
- They are postmenopausal as evidenced by 12 months of natural (spontaneous) amenorrhea with an appropriate clinical profile (i.e., age appropriate history of vasomotor symptoms.
- They have had surgical bilateral oophorectomy (with or without hysterectomy), total hysterectomy or bilateral tubal ligation at least 6 weeks prior. In the case of oophorectomy alone, only when reproductive status of the woman has been confirmed by follow-up hormone level assessment if she is considered not of childbearing potential.
Sexually active males must use a condom during intercourse and must not donate sperm from the first dosing of study treatment and for 90 days after the last dose of study treatment.
- 10 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment (including prescription, over the counter, herbal supplements and vitamins)
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a valid government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- NO 0050-1051
- Healthy Males and Non-Childbearing Females
- Not Currently Screening.
- Male or Female
- Payment amount
- Up to $21,000
- 18 - 55