Stipend and Dates
Up to $10,595 (multiple payments)
|Note: You cannot pick which group you go into. The first group is filled before patients are placed in the next group.||Group 6||Cohort 7|
|Admit||May 30, 2022 Mon||Jun 13, 2022 Mon|
|Discharge||Jun 02, 2022 Thurs||Jun 16, 2022 Thurs|
|Day 4 Outpatient visit||Jun 03||Jun 17|
|Day 5 Outpatient visit||Jun 04||Jun 18|
|Day 6 Outpatient visit||Jun 05||Jun 19|
|Day 7 Outpatient visit||Jun 06||Jun 20|
|Day 8 Outpatient visit - a payment within 10 business days||Jun 07||Jun 21|
|Day 12 Outpatient visit||Jun 11||Jun 25|
|Day 21 Outpatient visit||Jun 20||Jul 04|
|Day 29 Outpatient visit||Jun 28||Jul 12|
|Day 43 Outpatient visit - a payment within 10 business days||Jul 12||Jul 26|
|Day 64 Outpatient visit||Aug 02||Aug 16|
|Day 90 Outpatient visit - a payment within 10 business days||Aug 28||Sep 11|
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Healthy Males and Females
BMI and Weight: 18 to 32 kg/m2 121 TO 242 pounds
Lower Abdominal area: no abnormal skin conditions, tattoos, lesions, etc.
* Please note- If Qualified, you will be required to have an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan of the brain.
Indication: The investigational drug is being developed as a potential treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
Route of Administration: SC (Sub-cutaneous) injection under the skin of the abdomen
Washout from previous study: Participation in an investigational drug product or medical device within 30 days before dosing.
Acceptable Birth Control for Females (if Childbearing): Child bearing women who are able to become pregnant and not practicing sexual abstinence must agree to use a highly effective method of contraception in addition to a barrier method (male condom), during the study and for at least 17 weeks after the study drug dose:
Acceptable methods of birth control for use in this study are:
- Intrauterine Device(s) (IUD)
- Hormonal Contraceptives:
- Hormone shot/injection
- Oral Contraceptives
- Vaginal ring
- Bilateral tubal ligation
- Male partner vasectomy
Females in the following categories are considered non-childbearing:
- Documented hysterectomy (removal of uterus), bilateral salpingectomy (removal of both Fallopian tubes) or bilateral oophorectomy (removal of both ovaries)
- Menopause more than one year prior to study entry (stopped having monthly menstrual periods more than one year ago) and confirmed at screening by a hormone test.
- 8 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment (including prescription, over the counter, herbal supplements and vitamins)
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a valid government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paper work.
- RO 5840-0005
- Healthy Adults
- Not Currently Screening.
- Male or Female
- Payment amount
- Up to $10,595
- 18 - 80