Stipend and Dates
Up to $3,540 (1 payment)
|Admit||May 23, 2022 Mon|
|Disharge||May 27, 2022 Fri|
Or call 210-225-5437 for more information
Healthy Non-smoking Males and Females
BMI 18-30 (Weight must be greater than or equal to 110 pounds)
Indication: The investigational drug is being developed for the treatment of neuropathic pain.
Route of Administration: Oral
Washout from previous study: receipt of investigational drug or participation in any clinical study within 30 days prior to screening prior to the 1st dose or currently participating in another study
Acceptable Birth Control for Females: Females of childbearing potential must agree to use condoms from screening through 90 days, after administration of the last dose of IP, and must be willing to use a highly effective method of contraception (e.g. intrauterine device (IUD), diaphragm with spermicide, oral contraceptive, injectable progesterone, subdermal implant or a tubal ligation) from screening through 90 days after administration of the last dose of IP.
Acceptable Birth Control for Males: (if sexually active with females who can become pregnant) condoms and their partners must be willing to use a highly effective method of birth control while participating in this study and 90 days after the last dose of the study drug.
- 8 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a government issued identification card such as a driver's license, state issued ID card, military ID or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paperwork.
- TR 2623-0026 FE
- Healthy Adults
- Now Screening, New Dates!
- Male or Female
- Payment amount
- Up to $3,540
- 18 - 55