Make a difference
Volunteering in clinical research lets you take an active role in the development of new drugs' treatments and devices. You can make a difference and that is something to be proud of.
By volunteering for a clinical research study you can:
- Help develop the future of medicine by contributing your time.
- Help us create life-changing treatments for someone else through your participation.
- Receive free medical exams which are given during studies.
- Receive compensation for your time and travel.
- Make friends and interact with people who hold the same interests or conditions.
- Enjoy your recreational time for reading books, watching movies, playing games, watching TV or surfing the internet.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at ICON.